Trump Make America Great! Those are huge words, the million dollar question is how, and I know the answer to this question. Our nation’s youth, Need to Know Their Heritage & Their Constitutional Rights
in order to win this current “war” of ideologies and return our Country to the Republic our founding fathers created. It is imperative that our children learn and understand what they are losing! Under our current political “leadership” (Donald Trump) We the People, are leading the fight for our countries constitutional survival. When we succeed, and I believe we will, it will only be temporary! If our children do not know what they are losing, they will not know how to preserve and defend the Constitution in the future. U.S. Constitutional rule of law that made America great will eventually cease to exist, due to lack of wisdom, that was afforded to the current population of patriots such as Donald Trump and the nation’s citizens; that grew up with a firm understanding of the Founding Principles that made America Great, due to the education we received as youth as patriots that are currently defending those Founding Principles such as the Constitution!
The problem needs to be addressed from the top down and from the bottom up.
Two questions that need a response:
- What is happening in the school system right now?
- What would we like to happen?
“We the People of The United 50 States of America”
In due consideration of the state of our Union, the Constitutional Republic and values that our country was founded upon, believe it is imperative that our next generation be fully educated about the history of our nation and the previous 750 years of world history, leading up to the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Federalist Papers, The Anti-Federalist Papers and the right to keep and bear arms. Young Americans need to know the true reason why we have this right. We the People of the 50 United States of America urge our States Legislators, as representatives of the People, to lead in the reinstatement of the teaching of the following founding documents and values: The Declaration of Independence, the history and events that led to its creation, the Constitution, the Federalist Papers, The Anti-Federalist Papers and the Bill of Rights, which includes the Right To Keep and Bear Arms, and the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance at the start of every school day. These things are crucial to our National security and out unique American way of life.
How We Can Make This Happen
Make America-Great Again
- Write a formal resolution to be adopted by the National Republican Committee meeting with approval at the next National Republican Convention (Accomplished)!
- Ask newly elected legislators in the given States House of Representatives and the State Senates to introduce a bill (Draft Available – Founding Principles Act) to amend the history section of States Core Curriculum to make this mandatory in the 6th grade and continuing through high school (Curriculum Available).
- Ask the States Boards of Education to adopt a similar policy for curriculum.
- Include questions to standardized tests that reflect these changes and ensure our students are effectively learning these principles.
“GOD BLESS AMERICA”
Love, Courage, and Godspeed
Bill Sage 269-806-2775